The Membership Application for GCAHA can be found under Club Information. Please come join us and enjoy the fun.
The Stall Chart for the Spring Fling is posted on FB.
The next GCAHA show will be March 24-26, 2023 at the Tulsa Fairgrounds. There will be a full schedule of Main Ring and Working Western classes.
Main Ring judges are Jeff and Roxanne Schall.
Working Western judges are Kathy Calllahan-Smith and Sheri Odom.
The Premium Book is available under GCAHA Shows tab.
55A HA/AA Western Trail Horse Junior Horse
71A Showmanship 10 & Under
84A Arabian Western Pleasure AATR 19-39
208A All Breed Reining Horse Open
The next meeting date is April 11th at the OSU Extension office in Tulsa.
The Green Country Arabian Horse Association Year End High Point Award Program is open to GCAHA members, either AHA or associate members who participate in 3 of the 4 shows listed below.
Point Calculations are done based on Rider/Horse pair and for dual judged shows, only 1 judge placing will be included.
Points are accrued based on placings related to number of horses competing in the class: first place in a ten horse class earns 10 pts, second place in a ten horse class earns 9 pts, third place earns 8 pts… This system is consistent with the current AHA point system. The placings that are included for points are First thru Sixth. The classes that are included in the program are:
1. All cattle classes
2. All Ranch Horse Classes
3. All Reining classes
4. All Trail Classes
The following categories will be awarded Year End High Point Awards:
1. Arabian High Point Working Western Horse – Champion and Reserve
2. Half-Arabian High Point Working Western Horse – Champion and Reserve
3. All Breed High Point Working Western Horse – Champion and Reserve
4. Amateur High Point Working Western Rider – Champion and Reserve
5. Junior Rider Hight Point Working Western Rider- Champion and Reserve (if two or more junior riders participate)
6. Versatility High Point Working Western Horse- Champion and Reserve
CRITERIA for eligibility are as follows:
1. The amateur rider must have competed in at least 3 of the 4 GCAHA shows
2. The horse must have competed in at least 3 of the 4 GCAHA shows
3. The horse can be shown by any rider
4. For Versatility, the horse must have competed in the following categories at 3 of the 4 shows:
a. Ranch Horse Conformation
b. Cattle Class
c. Any of the Ranch Rail/Ranch Riding/Reining/ Trail (regular or Ranch)
AWARDS – A Champion and Reserve Champion awarded in each category.
1. Trophy buckles awarded to each High Point Champion and Reserve Champion
2. Additional awards for Champion and Reserve Champion as donated
The 2023 shows that are included are:
1. GCAHA Spring Fling – March 24th-26th
2. GCAHA Working Western – June 17th-18th
3. GCAHA Working Western – August 12th
4. GCAHA Working Western- September 30th
Green Country Arabian Horse Association is an active club meeting the needs of its members for over 25 years.
GCAHA sponsors four shows per year as well as several social events.
GCAHA is located in Northeast Oklahoma and is affiliated with the Arabian Horse Association. We are open to ALL breeds and provide many functions for you to enjoy your horse.
Please visit the calendar tab for a monthly view!
If you'd like to keep up with the latest club news... sign up today!
We love to meet new horse lovers! Join us for our next meeting!